Healthy drinks to have after massage treatment for better detox and boosting the energy level
1. Beetroot helps:
– to lower blood pressure
– Improves exercise stamina
– muscle power in people with heart failure
– Slows the progression of dementia
– Helps you maintain a healthy weight
– May prevent cancer
– Good source of potassium
– Good source of other minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, sodium, zinc, copper, selenium…
– provides vitamin C and supports the liver
2. Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fibre.
The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
3. Carrot has a high Source of Antioxidants (Especially Beta Carotene)
– Decreases Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke
– Helps Protect Against Cancer
– Important for Maintaining Oral Health
Carrots get their colour from an antioxidant called carotenoids. One of these carotenoids is beta-carotene, a precursor to active vitamin A that is responsible for many of the carrot and carrot juice benefits that we know about today.
Beta-carotene is crucial for improving immunity in the body, protecting skin and eye health, and fighting free radical damage that can cause various forms of chronic diseases.
4. Lemon is loaded with health benefits, and particularly, they’re a great vitamin C food source.
– Promotes Weight Loss
– Soothens Respiratory Disorders
– Relaxes Foot
– Treats Rheumatism
It is also a diuretic and can treat rheumatism and arthritis. It helps to flush out bacteria and toxins from the body.
5. Orange provides a range of vitamins and minerals and lowers ischemic stroke risk for women. The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in oranges all support heart health. One orange provides 130 percent of your vitamin C needs for the day, 2 percent of vitamin A needs, 6 percent of calcium and 0 percent of iron.
Oranges also contain thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, selenium. Because of their high vitamin C content, oranges are associated with boosting the immune system.
Squeeze or blend one beetroot, one apple, one carrot, one lemon and one orange. Mix them all together and drink it after the massage treatment, you can add a spoon of honey for more sweet taste.
This healthy drink will help you boost your immune system, energises you, improving your health.